UPDATE: What a lovely event, well supported with a real community feel. Many thanks to everyone who attended and all those who exhibited, as well as the amazing organisers.
Details of this weekend’s craft exhibition this weekend at St John’s Church in Bellingdon.
Various people in the village and from St. John’s will be exhibiting including:
- some pictures from our local art group run by Berry Gidman
- quilts made by local residents including Lynne Priest.
- pictures and sculptures by Alan Eeles
- music by a wind trio on Saturday afternoon
- Marjorie Brown is going to do a small felting “make and take”on Sunday afternoon
- coffee, ploughman’s lunches and teas.
The craft exhibition will be open on Saturday from 10.30 to 4.30 and on Sunday from 2 to 4.30. There will be a Songs of Praise service in the church on Sunday morning at 10.00.