The High Speed Rail (London – West Midlands) Bill is expected to receive Royal Assent soon. Following this both Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council will start to receive what are known as Schedule 17 submissions (approvals for detailed planning matters) relating to the proposed scheme.
These are not like planning applications as we know them and we are sure there are many questions you may have relating to this process. Our community information workshops will help you understand this process.
The two-hour workshops will be held at:
- Chiltern District Council, King George V Road, Amersham HP6 5AW – 1 March 6pm
- South Bucks District Council, Oxford Road, Denham UL9 4LH- 8 March 6pm
- Iver Village Hall, Grange Way, Iver SL0 9NW – 14 March 6.30pm
- Chalfont Epilepsy Centre, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter SL9 0RJ – 20 March 6pm
- Great Missenden Memorial Hall, High Street, Great Missenden HP16 9AE – 27 March 7pm
To book your place on the community information workshops please send an email to Imran.email@example.com with your full name, email address, date of workshop you would like to attend and your organisation (if applicable).