Just some of the ways you can help make our 2017 fete the best ever!
- Participate in the “doorknock” on or after Thursday 15th June, either as a volunteer or by donating goods. We need good quality toys, plants, bric-a-brac, wine etc. Unfortunately we are unable to accept second hand electrical goods. If you’re out, we’ll leave details of how to contact us if you wish to donate anything. Flyers will be dropping into your letterbox shortly.
- Buy raffle tickets, either beforehand at the doorknock or from any of the committee or on the day
- Bake a cake – cakes can be delivered to the hall on the day.
- Volunteer on a stall – there’s always room for more helpers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can spare some time.
- Help us set up the field – our setup team will be on the field from 2-5pm on Thursday 23rd and from 8am on the day itself. The more the merrier, no prior experience required! We also need help taking everything down at the end (5-6pm approx).
- Come and enjoy the fete!